Week 1 updates

My elimination diet:

No Gluten (even though I know I don’t have a gluten issue), Dairy, Soy Caffeinated Coffee, Sugar or Nuts. I already know I can only eat small quantities of night shades. Corn is genetically modified and eggs are questionable. I don’t eat a lot of eggs anyway. I don’t particularly like the taste.

I had a store bought green smoothie this morning that blistered my tongue. I has pineapple in it. Pineapple does that to me. It’s on the list.

Of the produce that elicits a flare in me, I noticed that I don’t flare if the produce is cooked. Yet another reason I probably will never be 100% raw.

This being the 1st week I’m not sure of what I’m experiencing other than detox. Nothing has settled down as yet. Apparently, I need to eat like this for a moon cycle and then start adding foods back 1 at a time. Here is the kicker… the weather is changing. In a month’s time, the weather could possibly be completely different than it was when I started. Oh well… no more egos for me for a while.

Remember, I use my eczema and my cycle to determine if I am healing. No changes in excema so far. It’s not time for my cycle so there’s that. I have been exceptionally sleepy though. And my dreams have been extraordinarily vivid. Vivid dreams can come every now and then, but every night? My BM’s… yes I’m not grown enough to say it… are loose, green and smelly. And smelly in a way that is disturbing. One time my eyes watered and the cat ran out of the room. Maybe its old poop coming out? I can’t be sure. I am eating a lot of green veggies.

I have some brain fog. But that might be because I came off coffee. This coffee thing has me so confused. I like coffee and tea. It makes me feel grown up to drink it. I love the flavor of black coffee too. So it’s hard for me to be comfortable with permanently giving it up. Since I drink it black, there isn’t the sugar or dairy thing to be concerned about. But decaf is just as bad if not worse. Because it’s regular coffee that has been chemically treated. And some of those chemicals must remain and get ingested.

Why is this world so grimy??? Why are there chemicals and additives in everything!!!! I just want to live!! And live close to nature eating wholesome and healthy foods wearing natural clothes. But no…… governments and entities are always up in my business striving to oppress me without me even noticing. I’m pissed!

Since eczema is a big thing in my life… I’m going to post how my feet look in week 1….


You notice the 2nd toe on my right foot? I call It my sausage toe. It looks like a brown n serve sausage link. It doesn’t just look thicker than it’s left counterpart. It IS thicker. The skin has thickened around the toe. And see how it stops at the ankle? It really does that. Almost like shingles. This is real suffering.

Pease let this be the answer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue