Time to cleanse....

Peace.

Ok… Stuff be happening. I really like the place I’m at right now in life. I’m not old, but I’m not young anymore either. I’m at a place where I have a confidence and discernment. Folks just can’t just fool me at will. I can see things for what they really are. People, there is nothing wrong with getting older! I just wanted to say that for some reason. Maybe someone needed to see that.

I have been trying to avoid doing a long term cleansing diet. I don’t like not having the easy options. But I have been suffering consistently from excema for no less than 5 years. Normally when I have an excemitic outbreak, it lasts for a season and then it will clear up completely. But for the last half of decade I have had irritating patches somewhere on my body. It’s not be in the same spot, but it’s always somewhere. It's currently trying to take hold of my face and you know that cannot happen.

Excema is an auto immune disease. So…. Time to embark on the elimination diet. Which essentially the paleo diet. Now the paleo diet is not a vegetarian friendly diet. It’s a clean eating, meat and produce. I do eat fish occasionally but not enough to make up for the lack of bread and such I’d be doing on paleo. To be perfectly honest… I have been considering returning to meat. But that is just a thought at this point.

I have begun another fruit flush, like the one I did last month. Last month’s flush was really useful, because my cycle was less painful. Way less painful. Not lighter, but less painful. That is how I judge the effectiveness of my treatments. By what it does to my skin (ecxema) and what it does to my cycle. Those are my biggest and chronic issues. That is one of many reasons why I would never get a hysterectomy. Then I wouldn’t know if stuff was working for me.

Last month’s flush also de-bloating of my pelvis. I have a palpable fibroid on the right side of my uterus. It’s pretty big. Doctors won’t remove it, because I have already had a myomectomy 12 years ago. The only thing available to me, medically, is a hysterectomy. And again, I ain’t doing that.

I’ve been back on a.m. smoothies and then a few more servings of fruit like bananas and grapes (even though they are grafted…). Dinner has been a bit anticlimactic. Dinners are real light and low key for me. I have been making the 7 a casserole every week that should last him for the week and he’s good. So I can focus on me and what I should be doing for myself. Lunch is a raw vegan meal. The largest meal of my day. I know after a month of this, I will be super loopy. Keep that in mind in case my Builds start taking a different flavor.

I’m still drinking a buttload of water. Most days, over 100 oz. I can see that I look juicier. Interesting enough, everyday I find more members of my mother’s side of the family popping up with diabetes. I mean like everybody is coming down with sugar. I reject that illness. I have been striving to alkinate my body to prevent dis-ease. A teaspoon of baking soda in some water before bed. I suppose I could do ACV. I have a gallon of it, but I wanted to try something different.

I’m eating clean. No processed food. It’s so hard, and will get harder still… backing off dairy too. I love cheese so much that it’s not even funny. I am still eating nuts. Dinner tends to be some sort of salty snack and that includes nuts. Also, since I’m really focusing on eating a raw food diet, nuts are a big part of that. If I don’t see progress after awhile I’ll back off the nuts. But if I do that… then I have to pick up meat for protein. I don’t want a bunch of tofu. And I don’t want a bunch of eggs. Is that really paleo? It kind of is, kinda not. It’s my jumping off point.

You know what’s funny? I’m not trying to lose weight. I have been this size for so long, I have actually gotten comfortable. Wow! Body acceptance. Well the grace of age is always a good thing.

Updates coming….



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue