2013 Goals

Peace. It’s a new year. And before I let the year get to far away, I want to publicly post my health and fitness goals for 2013…. (1) I plan to run more: that is VERY vague, I know. But it the general gist of how I want to do with my running (a) I plan to run a 5K at or under 30 minutes. (b) I want to increase the speed in which I currently run (or the last times I run) (c) I want to increase my distance. Right now my maximum distance is around 6 miles (d) And I want to explore running new routes. What’s the point of having all these apps if I’m not going to use them? (2) I am going to also do my standard 3 week juice fast starting February 27th of this year. (3) I plan to grow a vegetable garden this summer. From past experience, that requires a bit of exercise and I will be rewarded with the freshest of produce that one can get! (4) I’m going “high raw” this summer. I say I’m going to do that every summer and I start off with great intentions that fall by the wayside. I blame Precise. But it can’t be helped. He doesn’t cook and isn’t willing (more like is unable) to go raw with me. I know my responsibility to the relationship. I have been more successful at being raw in the past when I lived alone. You can do a lot of stuff when you live alone. But I wouldn’t trade what I have for what I had…. Let’s see what happens. And that’s it for 2013. I realize that I have gotten a lot of things in order. My life, my outlook, my diet, my weight… sort of…, my finances, most of everything. I suppose it has to do with me being in my 40’s. Reality sets in and dreams have either been realized or written off. It’s like those commercials for men over a certain age with erectile dysfunction. At some point you should no how to handle problems and situations. Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue