Wet Breakfast Challenge

Peace Y'all,


It's the time of year where I think about how my resolutions went and plan for some new ones. I have officially said good bye to some dreams and hello to others. I'm in a good place. I recognize that I need to get my cleanse on. But I have no desire to suffer ridiculous detox. So....... I'm going to slowly step into a cleaner Serenity.

While on the hCg diet, I realized that I could train my body to be happy with less food. that's good to know. I lost 22 lbs on it btw. 22 lbs I can see.

So I'm going to stick to the lower cal, but change the low carb option a bit. I am going to start back juicing and green smoothie-ing again for breakfast. That way I can get all my fruit and veggie requirements and maybe do some healing. My skin is still tripping. But I recognize that it is all stress related. I don't see myself calming down unless I hit the lottery so I will just have to hold on. I'm no longer concerned with bearing (one of the dreams I gave up on) and that takes a lot of pressure off my shoulders. So all I need now to be health-actualized is cessation of my eczema and weight loss.

So the wet breakfast and slowly easing my way into high (75%) raw. that should be enough to get me glowing and on to good health. I don't plan to do hCg again until February 2012.

I want to do a liver flush. But me thinks that will wait until 2012. That should help my skin a lot. But a liver flush is one of those things you do when you have 3 days in a row that you can stay home.

To the wet breakfast thing is my latest challenge. I'm a do it until I start HcG again. This morning I had Beet-apple-carrot-ginger juice. Gotta get my iron up! Anybody want to come along for the ride?


Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue