Rabbit Food


Peace

A few days ago I did something I hadn't done in a long time.... I ate a big salad.

I have been walking someone through the vegetarian transition. When you teach someone anything, you tend to do so from the perspective of how you were taught. You emphasize what you liked and de-emphasize what you didn't. When I became a vegetarian, a decade ago, things were very different from the way they are now. It was mad cheap. Tofu was something you had to go to an authentic Chinese food restaurant to get. Then you could only get it steamed and looking at you as a white block. There was no internet loaded with ideas and I didn't personally know other practicing vegetarians. My mother is a raging pork-atarian. I have been focusing on all the variety and flavor that a vegetarian diet offers. A salad is like... white bread. You know it's there. Its an old standby.

I loved it! The lettuce, the tomatoes, the dressing all the additives.... Mmmm.... I missed it. I had been eating salads during May for my cleanse. and I was having great success. But since stopping the fast I kind of stopped doing all the good things I had been doing. And feeling shitty in the process. If y'all are longtime readers, you know that it hurt me to get on board. I truly believe if I had kept it up for a whole season, I would have seen some remarkable results. Maybe next year.

The 8-14 degrees in the 1:36 talks about the transition from the devil's mindset to the Original mindset. Literally, it is because we don't eat right. Dr. Oz on the Tom Joyner show this morning was saying that food now a days haves built in obesity-causers. Pesticides that are not properly removed will cause the eater to retain weight. I have personally experienced some food related issues. I believe (because I'm not only about 80% sure) being a vegetarian makes me more sensitive to changes within. I have had savage thoughts and reactions when I am eating more of a processed diet. I mean REAL savage. When this happens, and I recognize it, I move to eating more raw fruits and vegetables. Then I become a happy peace peace hippy. For real.

So I had this big salad (I couldn't figure out another side dish at the time) and now I am choosing more raw foods. It's like that one step was enough to re-boot me. I have eaten a big salad for 5 days straight. Things are looking good just from that small change. I can tell my body is retaining more iron. I even have some kale that is going in the dehydrator for goddess chips. A former friend of mine makes a SLAMMING kale salad. Its so good I don't want to eat anyone else's... Even my own creation. Since we ain't cool any more I don't even see how I can ask her for the recipe or get some to nigga-rig it. Oh well....

There will be more raw food up in the Peace Kingdom. I might even do a raw food cleanse as a panchakarma since the season is changing. I want that good, clean, energetic feeling that I had at the beginning of June. Maybe it will help with this constant nausea I got going on right now. Me raw, means my body temperature will drop. I'm already cold natured, and I don't need to be any colder as the weather drops.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue