The devil didn't make me do it....

I did a bad thing y’all. I gave into an impulse and ate something I KNOW I shouldn’t have. I didn’t indulge in swine or any of the prohibited foods. But I knew that eating this food was gonna do me harm. And it did. ****sigh****

It didn’t take long either. It was almost instant. Ok not almost instant. But I ate the damn thing at 8 pm and by 12 am I had broken out in hives. And I know that it was the food because that was all I ate. The next morning I had a familiar rash. And I kicked myself all day yesterday because I new my discomfort was caused at my own hands. SMH

So this is what I did…. Since my dilemma was due to food that I had eaten… And btw it didn’t want to come out either if you know what I mean…. Why not forcibly push it out? And that’s what I did. Drank a glass of senna tea and waited for it to work its magic. I prefer senna tea vs. the commercial laxatives because it works gently. It doesn’t correct all, it corrects some. Though the cramps hurt. But I suppose its my justice for playing around with my health.

One good thing I can say from this experience…. I am certain now of how and what my diet should be. And I like how my body instantly called me on my own foolishness.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue