Going back to the beginning

Peace!

We 5%ers have a degree which talks about going back to basics. 31:40. I'm going to take that advice.

I've been either unwell or downright sick since striving to perform a parasite cleanse last summer. One of the things I stopped doing was fasting. Fasting triggered my vertigo and vertigo triggered a lot of other issues. Well..... I'm going to reclaim my sexy and start fasting again.

Why fasting? Like I said, I've been unwell for almost a year! I've taken a lot of medication. I want the inside of me redeemed. I was never this sick when I fasted. 

The Plan
I'm not going to embark on something crazy and drastic. My plan is to master cleanse a few days, juice cleans a few more days, an finally do some raw food for a week afterward. After I'm good and internally detoxed, I will resume normal eating and weekly fasting.... Just like I used to....


Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue