That Yicky Feeling....



Peace.

I went to my family reunion this weekend In Savior Cee. Also my mother is in the hospital. Some how, some way I got food poisoning. I don’t know who or how. I did eat a lot of food not specifically prepared for me. And I am stressed about my mother being sick. I just know that things are coming out of me that are slightly disturbing and I have sharp, really sharp cramps preceding the event.

Y’all know I REALLY don’t like physicians. I know enough of them, I know how they were educated, and being a health care professional myself, I KNOW that I am worth more than a shot in the dark. I only go if I know I need something only they can do for me. 

So for this belly issue there are a few things I can do for myself. The 1st thing is too fast. According to ancient medical systems fasting always aids the body in healing. Eating takes a big toll on the body. And by not eating the body can use that energy else where. In nature, animals fast when they are unwell. When my cat is sick, he fasts and hides. He only comes out to use the litter. I do force water on him, though. Starting this morning, I have begun a liquid fast. Just drinking beverages that speak to my abdominal disturbances.  And that is the master cleanse lemonade.

Lemons are a wonderful cure for ailments! Even though very acidic, it becomes very alkaline in the body. Placing your body into alkalinity will allow it the optimum environment to heal itself. The red pepper will scratch my GI tract clean and the maple syrup is nourishing without diminishing the work of the other 2 ingredients.

I had this problem a few years a go. I was eating a lot of wheat and had diarrhea for 6 months. It was 3 months before I went to the doctor. The doctor kept giving me drugs that would clear up the diarrhea, but only as long as I took them. It took the doctor 3 visits before she realized I was looking for a cure and not medication. Yet another reason why I don’t do doctors. I got better when I removed gluten from my diet. Ever since I am funny about eating gluten products.

Maybe more fasting is something I should be doing anyway. I have been really feeling the T.H.E.M.’s eating 1/day program. But…. I really don’t feel like that is for women; especially those of us in our childbearing years. Eating 1/day is good. Eating once every other day doesn’t seem right to me. And T.H.E.M. didn’t strike me as a person that considered that men and women have more than genital differences.

My mother is coming home today so that stress is leaving me. And I am back in the bosom of my personal Cipher. So if this diarrhea continues I know that it’s not just an emotional reaction to stress. But something inside me that has to make its way out.

Send me positivity please….


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue