Starting Something New... HcG

Peace,

I started taking the meds for the HcG diet. You are supposed to eat like a Viking for the 1st 2 days. And I did. I also gained 6lbs. :-/ I feel some kind of way about that. I really Expect to be close to 245 by the next Monday. Seriously. I have to give myself injections!!! Yeah. So I NEED to see this weight come off and come off fast.

This diet is against everything I have ever been taught as a dieter. No breakfast. Just black coffee. 2 meals a day. Both should equal 500 calories or under? Weigh every day? No exercise? That shit is crazy! It better work, otherwise it may irrevocably screw up my metabolism. It also features no carbs Atkins kind of thing. I suppose. I can be on this for 6 weeks a pop and then I have to come off and spend real time away from this diet. That’s different. With past diets, I stayed on them until I gave up or I lost all the weight I wanted. This one is 6 weeks at a pop.

So this is day 3 of Phase 2. There are 4 phases. Phase 1 is essentially just getting your mind right about what this diet will entail. Phase 2 is doing the daggone thing. Phase 3 is normalizing out and phase 4 is the forever.

Folks claim that they lose real weight on this diet and manage to keep it off. One, of many, claims this diet makes is a loss of fat in the spots where you want to lose it. Like stomach, back, arms, chin, etc. The diet claims that fat is “abnormal”. Really? Abnormal? I concur, damnit! It works by tricking the body into thinking it’s pregnant. Again, :-/.... Pregnant women gain weight, not lose it! I’m hoping this is not a gaffle.

I got started on Saturday with drops. That is the induction phase. You are encouraged to eat like crazy during that phase. It is supposed to keep you un-hungry at the beginning of phase 2. This morning (Day 3) I started my shots in my belly. The Manual said that's where it is supposed to go. BTW: That manual is scary... It’s either or. 5 drops/2x/day or 1 injection/day. I figure I’ll inject will working and drop on the weekend. Also, I’m doing a lot of planning. I have to make 2 dinners. 1 for me and 1 for the God. He is naturally thin with a crazy metabolism. Planning and variety will be the key.


During the next 6 weeks I will have a born day and Thanksgiving. It will be a challenge eating during those times. I can move my celebration to a different day in December. Because I should be finished around the 1st of December. And then ease into phase 3. Since my goal weight is nearly 100lbs from now, I know I will have to do more than 1 round. Probably 2 or 3, if I can handle it. You have to wait months between rounds of phase 2. That should tell you something. We shall see.

Wish me luck. I will need it…..


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue