Now What?

Peace Y'all,

These last 2 months since the fast have not been great ones. I am constantly feeling poorly now a days. I have constant unrelenting gas, my stomach never feels completely well, I am consistently and lightly motion sick, I have no energy, my vision is out of whack a bit-goes with the dizziness I suppose and I am tired all the time. In a nutshell.... I don't feel good. And I'm putting on weight. I have almost regained all the lost weight. Not a good look.

Since the fast I have not really been drinking soda... much. I am back on cooked foods, but I still strive to get my raw veggies and fruits in there. Smoothies for breakfast and fruit snacks. I have not been eating salads at all. I'm going to get back to that. I have been consuming a lot more dairy than normal. I have been walking a new vegetarian through the transition. He hasn't indicated that he was willing to give up dairy. So I have been using it a lot to allow him the feeling that he's not missing anything. Dairy is decadent....

As far as exercise is concerned, I have continued to walk but that's it. No weights no yoga. And I like yoga! I even have plans for my own yoga line of clothing. (It's more in the mental planning stage than anything else, but it's there!) So why am I not doing it? I'm blaming it on the fact that I no longer have the room for it. Yoga requires room to groove and my grove room has been decreased. I'm not mad about it, just unsettled. I'll figure something out. I'll get back to it.... eventually

So now what? It would be very 85% of me to recognize a problem and have no plan for it. It's like I would be waiting on a mystery god to heal me. I gotta be proactive and take the bull (literally and figuratively) by the horns. So here is my plan.....

1. Slip back into yoga. Do 15 minutes or more 3 times a week.

2. Smoothies are a must for breakfast everyday

3. Only 2 bags a salty snacks per week (with the exception of homemade popcorn)

4. Soda for medicinal reasons only and it is allowed if eating abroad

5. Reduce the amount of HFCS ingested. That stuff will kill you.

6. Keep walking

7. Salads for work lunch twice per week

8. Snack on fruit

9. Drink more water

10. No coffee... per se


That's a good start. Since August is a'coming, 8/1 (a Sunday) sounds like a good day to work my determined idea. I don't have to be small; I absolutely must be healthy!



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue