Vegetarian Survey

I am NOT the author of this survey, but I think its good to put it out there.


1. If you have to choose between locally grown or organic, which do you usually choose?
Local. You have to take the store's word for it if its Organic. I buy from local growers who sell their stuff locally. The food tastes better too. More intense.

2. Favourite way to prepare potatoes:
I Know this is prolly real wrong.... FRIED and seasoned well

3. Do you press your tofu before preparing/cooking it (if you eat soy)?
Actively try to avoid soy

4. Name your favorite recipe that is a tradition in your family:
I make a collard green and blackeyed pea gumbo at New Years. My family are poison animal eaters and this recipe is all my own. But I will pass it on to any subsequent interested generations


5. Any food allergies?
The older I get the more prevalent they become. Raw pineapple and strawberries and I believe I'm starting with walnuts

6. When you want to go to a fancy dinner, where do you go?
Cafe Sunflower. Really good soy-infested food. Nice ambiance too.


7. When you have a cold, what do you crave?
Onion soup and Matzo ball soup


8. What kind of water do you drink? (Filtered, spring, tap, etc.)
Filtered tap with lemon

9. Name a flavor of soda you'd love to see:
I love grapefruit, they have that don't they?

10. If the recipes you ate as a child were compiled into a cookbook, what would the title be?
Swining and proud of it

11. If you were allowed to grow one food that can't grow in your climate, what would it be?
Cocoa beans.

12. Favorite type of mushroom?
Depends on what I'm making

13. Most frustrating part of your kitchen?
Not enough counter space

14. Last food you burned?
Onions

15. Usual response to a veg*n's favorite question, "But where do you get your protein?":
I answer stupid questions with the fish eye

16. If you were baking your own birthday cake today, what flavor would it be?
Rasberry cream with chocolate and cream cheese frosting

17. Favourite brand of chocolate chips?
I prefer carob chips from the co-op

18. You have $200 of your tax return reserved for Williams Sonoma - What do you buy?
A new quieter food processor with no spout.

19. Do you plan your menus in advance? Any tips to share?
Absolutely. Thats how you pay attention to your money

20. You have 3 minutes before you have to leave the house and you're starving- What do you eat?
Fruit

21. If Martha Stewart, Paula Deen, and Rachel Ray got into a fight, who would win and how?
Ummm. I'd say Martha she has been in the interior cipher. Probably has a shiv in her sock

22. If you eat oatmeal, what do you add to it before serving?
Don't like breakfast foods

23. If you got to travel to one country and learn all the traditional dishes there, where would you go (ignore commitments in your current place of residence.)
India or somplace tropical
.
24. Favourite late night snack?
chips and grapes

25. Favourite springtime food?
hard to say since you can get whatever whenever

26. Favorite food-related magazine?
Food and wine. I love the snootiness of it all.

27. Which do you prefer: shoyu, tamari, conventional soy sauce, or Bragg's Aminos?
Liquid aminos since its allegedly raw

28. What vegetable or fruit do you dislike the most?
Sweet potatoes

29. Name a holiday food you look forward to all year long:
Above-mentioned gumbo

30. If you could convert anyone to veganism with your magic wand, who would you convert?
Precise, only because he wants to anyway. But for real, my mother. This would only help all of her ailments and maybe we could share a meal together with no stress.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue