Stuffed Cabbage

For some unkown reason, I have been suffering (and suffering is the correct word) from soreness in my breasts. I have no idea why they hurt, but they do. There is also some priapism happening here. I am hoping (that's all I can do at this juncture) that I am not beginning to hit the change of life. I started early so it stands to reason that I will end early. Though my mother was 50 when she hit change... I think. Hard to tell with her. But I digress. I will worry about the cause later (next month), right now I need to concern myself with relief.

I came across this concept earlier this year. And thought it crazy. But yesterday, I was desparate and searching the internet for a home remedy that would not cause additional sytemic problems and I found it again. Cabbage leaves are supposed to relieve sore breast-esis. Well.

I took myself to Kroger and bought a clean looking cabbage, went home, and stuffed my bra with a few leaves on each side. Low and behold.... I woke this morning to incredibly soft boobs, but they didn't hurt. WOW! The priapism is still there but the over all soreness is gone. Guess what? I am sitting at work, typing with cabbage stuffed boobies. The only thing that concerns me is there is a light smell of cabbage if you get real close and invade my personal space. But if you wanna be all close like that, then you desrve gold (cabbage smell) for your labor.

Now if only I could find something to take care of the priapism. Any advice?



Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue