It's Snowing

Not really, but my locs are tripping. I can't figure out whats going on with them. They look white. And no they aren't graying for all you smartasses out there. Though there is some gray. They look chalky or dusty. I noticed them doing that awhile back. I rinsed them with vineager. That used to work when my scalp got all ajedie when I was un-loced. But it didn't work this time. If anything, it looks like it made it worse.

Folks not getting why Im concerned. I wear my head covered so what does it matter if my locs look a bit crazy. Ummmm..... No! I ain't NEVER busted, I ain't 'bout to start now. Besides if that was the case then why bother having hair under the wrap at all.

I've tried everything that I can think of. So I'm starting afresh. I'm gonna give myself a hot oil treatment, wash my hair with the white folks clarifying shampoo and do a watery conditioner. Heavy conditioning like I used to makes my hair enirely too heavy and limp. I ain't ready to start losing locs yet. I guess I plan for my hair to not be dry until, maybe Tuesday evening. Because I'm certain they won't be dry by the morning. Hope I don't get a head cold. I wonder if that old wive's tail is true about going outdoors with a wet head. If it was all the white folks would be dead. But they are used to it. Folks will swear I have the Swine flu!

I'll keep y'all posted. And I'm looking for advice.



Peace

Comments

Bootzey said…
Update...

I washed it like I said I would, and a lot of the whiteness is gone. A lot. Not all. So I suppose it's coming from my scalp and I just need to to wash it more frequently. It's also mildly soft and didn't unravel like folks warned me it would if I used conditioner. Hmmmm... I suppose like all other Ciphers, I always need to do the Knowledge for self. Cool. I was worried.

Peace

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue