So.... I went to the doctor

... because I've been having a problem with eczema. The dermatologist noticed I had cats and thought that maybe I had a cat allergy. I do. But I also have several allergies. It's like I'm allergic to life!


These are my results. There are less things I'm not allergic to. I'm going to have to change my entire life. I have changed some things through the years... But clearly it hasn't been enough. The doctor also said that since these allergies have undiagnosed for so long, they are intense enough to cause me to go into anaphylactic shock and they have probably contributed to my other chronic health issues... i.e. fibroids. But since he's an allergist he did't want to set that in stone.

I am allergic to all the pollen, grass, food (like all the damn food), bugs, dust and my 2 cats.

I'm so unhappy, I want to cry. But that would be unproductive.

So.... here is a tentative plan. and I mean really tentative... since I just got my diagnosis today

- change my sheets twice/week
- vacuum and dust twice/week
- hypoallergenic everything
- hepa filter and multiple houseplants
- no fruit
- no dairy

I'm currently sitting here eating cherries. These expensive assed killers I bought yesterday from Whole Foods. They will be my swan song. I can already feel my throat closing


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue